16 March 2009

My brief profile

Since 1998 I started my business in the field of computers, I work and learn from the experience for that. I initially worked as a craftsman repair computer equipment, and since the year 2001 I started with the programming language, at the time I can work to create a program in a message by my friend. But at that time so I still do not know the depth of the Internet, only to try 3 - 5 times a month. I'm not a graduate or postgraduate study at the university ever. I studied information technology on the basis of my life experience and willingness to study hard to gain knowledge of information technology. actually much less I understand about the world of information technology, but I still continue to learn. Thank's Gods, because for this I can still learn and work.

No comments: